Error in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_autogroup/autogroup.php:197

2 weeks 4 days ago #337999 by softforge
I have an error with the cb plugin Auto_group
Its old compared to my version of CB but when I tried to update it I cannot find the plugin Auto_group
Has it changed its name or is it part of CB paid subscriptions?
Searches are just not coming up with the information

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 weeks 3 days ago #338003 by krileon
I've no idea what CB Auto Group is. Can you be more specific about what it did?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 weeks 3 days ago #338004 by softforge
Thanks Krileon
Description that is in the plugin.

Community Builder: Edit Plugin [Auto Group]
Description
Auto Group 2.4 allows to set the user groups based on a field value.

Enter the field group mapping rules (a rule per row) in the format fieldname;fieldvalue,fieldvalue, ... ,fieldvalue;groupname,groupname, ... ,groupname;unassing. The last field can be true or false (default), where true means that listed groups SHOULD be unassigned if the field has a different value from what specified and the group IS NOT EXPLICITLY ASSIGNED BY ANOTHER PREVIOUS OR SUBSEQUENT RULE (this means assign always has precedence over unassign). Rules are checked row by row, and a list of 'groups to add' and 'groups to remove' is compiled. When a new group to add is found it is dropped by the 'groups to remove' (add group has always priority over remove group). At the end 'groups to add' are first added, then 'groups to remove' are then removed. This order (first add, then remove) is important to ensure an user always has at least one group assigned (as required by Joomla). Field types supported are Check Box (Single), Check Box (Multiple), Drop Down (Single Select), Drop Down (Multi-select), Text Area, Text Field, Radio Buttons. For Check Box (Single) the field values for the plugin settings are 0 when unchecked and 1 when checked.

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...

2 weeks 3 days ago #338005 by krileon
You would need to contact the developer of that plugin if you specifically want to use it, but you could replace that entirely with CB Auto Actions. We even have a tutorial below specifically for that usecase.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/291-cb-auto-actions/tutorials/18237-cb-auto-actions-assigning-usergroup-based-on-cb-field-value

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn